Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's in your favorites? Part 3

I haven't done this in awhile. Thought it was time.

Here are a few choice links from my Favorites list in my browser:

Cliff's Crib - if you aren't reading this blog you should be! Well written. 9th ward resident. Add it to your blog roll.

Michael Guidry Studio - The guy has some incredible local art! He is my friend Laura's brother. I also like the fact that his dog is named Mugsy and that was my dad's beloved dog's name growing up. I know, who cares, but . . . anyway.

Geocaching St. Tammany - Haven't tried it yet myself, but hope to one day. Gotta score a cheap handheld GPS. Check this site for geocaching in your area.

Wal-mart Free Samples - hit this site occasionally to sign up for free samples of detergent, hair products, toothpaste, etc.

Glassy Buttons - Create your own buttons on this website. Play around with it. View your button as you play! Fun!

No comments: