Thursday, April 30, 2009

A few links to share

The Real Story Behind 'The Soloist'.
NPR Fresh Air interview with the Journalist from the move 'The Soloist'. Quite Interesting.

The Alzheimer's Project
HBO will air a 4-part series on Alzheimer's Disease. Wish I had HBO to watch it. Very prominent disease in my family.

Free Bowling for Kids
Check this site for your state/city and see if offered in your area. If so, kids can bowl 2 games a day just by signing up. Also, a great family discount available. Unfortunately, not available anywhere near me.

Vista Print
I am always asked by clients, friends, family where to get low cost printing online. I use VistaPrint and it is perfect for personal use or small businesses. Once you order one time they are already offering you discounts and freebies. The link above has several free offers. I got it in my email the other day and thought I would share. One nice feature is they have a lot of designs for you to pick from if you are a do-it-yourself or on a very tight budget. I rarely use these for real business stuff myself because I can design it. But for fun things or for personal use I will often choose one of their designs. BUT! Keep in mind you can also upload your own designs as well!


We are always looking for new coupons so here are ways to get more:

Pillsbury Cooking for 2
Sign up for free newsletter and receive recipes and savings coupons.

Bisquick
Sign up for free newsletter and receive recipes and savings coupons.

Box Tops for Education
Sign up for Box Tops Newsletter and help earn cash for your selected school and print valuable coupons.

No comments: