Friday, July 11, 2008

They say it's your birthday . . .

well, its my birthday too! Today I am 34 years old. I am actually excited to be having a birthday and don't ask me why. I guess because the kids get so excited about it and make a big deal. So far I have received a My Little Pony, My old barbie from when I was little and a teddy bear bookbag.

The kids (with Nana) are preparing food for the big bash tomorrow . We are celebrating my son's 2nd b-day, my 34th b-day, my mom's 60th b-day and my dad's retirement (as of July 1). 80 people are invited!

So far on our trip we have:
1. Collected Rocks
2. Visited Great Grandma Sayen
3. Had a water gun fight
4. Flew kites
5. Ate pizza & popcorn
6. Made 7 layer bar cookies for the party
7. Rode bikes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday (belatedly). 1974 was a very good year. ;)

Lanny said...

Happy belated birthday! :)