Sunday, July 15, 2007

How to leave a comment on my blog

Do you read me often and want to leave a comment but not sure how? Well, here is your answer. After reading a post and thinking you just want to say something

1. Click on the link at the bottom of the post that says "comment" and has a number in front of it. ( i.e 1 Comment)

2. A pop-up window will appear with any current comments and a box to type your comment. Type in comment.

3. Choose an Identity seems to trip up some users. If you have a Google ID or Open ID then use it here. If you have no idea what I am talking about, then just select name/url. If you don't know what a url is or don't have one, leave that field blank. Just put your name. The Anonymous option is self explanatory but please don't be shy - leave your name so I know who is reading.

4. Click "Publish your comment". It may take a minute for it to show up. If you have problems email me

No comments: