Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I love BodyFlow!

Ok. I have been a member at our local gym here for 3 years and have struggled to find "My Class". I've tried several. They either were at bad times for me or they just didn't fit my workout style. Then, I found BODYFLOW! It is a combination class of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. It coreographed to current and very cool music! I am always singing along! Sting, Coldplay, Norah Jones, and many more favs. It is a little more fast paced than Yoga (in my opinion) and really helps with flexibility, balance and strength. It is challenging and at times difficult!

My favorite part is the 5 minutes at the end where we lay flat on our backs and they turn the lights off and the instructor quietly walks you through relaxing your entire body. Then, she lets you lay there in the dark in silence with just barely audible soft instrumental music playing in the background. IT is the best 5 minutes any mom can ask for! QUIET!

Read more about BodyFlow

No comments: