Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jon and Kate plus 8

I love to watch the TLC show "Jon and Kate plus 8". If you don't know, it is about a couple who had 1 set of twins and then Sextuplets. So basically they have 8 kids. Two 7 year olds and six 3 year olds. I am sorta obsessed with watching it so much that if they run back to back episodes I can't stop watching it!

Top 10 easons why I must love the show:

10. The names Jon and Kate hold a special place in my heart.
9. My girl is SO MUCH like their daughter Mady that I must just love to see that my child is not the only one who acts like that.
8. They live in PA and I used to live in PA.
7. Kate has blonde hair and I have blonde hair. (am I reaching with this one?)
6. Jon works as a computer analyst and I work on a computer. (ok. really reaching now)
5. I can't get enough chaos at my own house I must watch tv for more!
4. It makes my life seem like a piece of cake.
3. I am trying to channel Kate's organizing abilities.
2. I like to watch Kate and Jon on the interview chair. They are funny together.

And finally, the real reason I love the show!
1. Kate freaks out at her kids and bosses her husband around. Love that!

Keep it real Kate. Keep it real!

No comments: