Thursday, May 8, 2008

what to say?

I haven't written much lately because I guess I am just uninspired. I haven't even been doing much blogging in my head as I usually do. Maybe life is just boring right now. That, or I have two much other crap swirling around in my head there is no space for a collected thought. I will put my money on the latter.

Sometimes I feel like I am just trying to keep my head above water. So much to do and so little time. But the reality is I think my worries of everything have gotten the best of me. Just worrying about everything - nothing in particular. Sometimes I get in a fit of worry about things and other times I could give two shits what happens. Craziness in my head.

And all this swirling drains the creativity from my head. And it also drains my drive. I find it hard to get motivated to do certain things that require concentration. I clean my house more when I am in this state of mind. Housework is mindless and probably takes my mind off whatever is swirling around up there.

So my house is fairly clean - at least cleaner than normal and I have nothing to write about. So goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can come clean my house if you'd like. ;)

Lanny said...

I get that way sometimes too. Unfortunately, it doesn't really make me clean more. You're more than welcome to come here and clean though!

I hope you're worry-free (is that even possible in life? Maybe I should say as worry free as possible) soon!