Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quinky Dinks

Couple of Quinky Dinks worth noting this week:

1. I just found out through facebook that a friend from high school who shares my first name and hair color also has a boy and girl with the same first names as my boy and girl. And we both have a redhead!

2. I had a dream last night that I ran into my old roommate from college who I lived with for 3 years but have lost touch with since we left college. I woke up thinking, gosh, I have never been able to find her and I wonder where she is and what she is doing these days. I went to check my email and the first message I read was a request from her to be friends on Facebook! Is that crazy or what!

4 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

wow, that is crazy! Glad y'all were able to reconnect.

Sara said...

That is really bizarre! Cool too though.

Sara

Clifton said...

You need to force yourself to have a dream about that winning Powerball ticket if your dreams are going to come through fast like that.

Amie Adams said...

Too weird!!!

That always happens though, doesn't it?!

I used to share an office with a woman. We had fallen out of touch. Heard from her right after I had my third. She had just had her second (10 days after mine) and we both named the babies the same thing.