Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Marriage Proposals

My girl has 10 boys and 4 girls in her class. So her birthday party was mostly boys. I had one mom tell me when rsvping for the party that her son always says he is going to marry my girl so they wouldn't miss her party!

At the party another mom told me her son says he too is going to marry my girl.

The teacher at school told me yet another boy confessed his love for my girl to her. And he actually said, "I love (my girl)! I really love her."

I told another mom from the class the story today and she laughed and said,"Those boys better get in line because her son was already set to marry my girl. And he has first dibs because they have been together the longest." This is true.

So at bedtime today my girl asks me how she can stop herself from growing up. I asked why. She said because J.S from school wants to marry me and I keep telling him I don't want to. "Mommy, I don't want to grow up and get married. I just want to be with you." Sniffle. Sniffle. (from me of course)

1 comment:

Lanny said...

So were they separated at birth or what? Linus has crowd that wants to marry her too. Your PJs comment last night cracked me up. It's scary how much they are alike.