Friday, March 28, 2008

Where in the world is My Bayou Vieux?

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth or acquired GBS again?

Nah, I am healthly and still living on earth. In fact, I am visiting the in-laws in Dallas for the week. Which much to my dismay, my dog-sitting friend Kelly tells me the weather has been beautiful back in New Orleans. Not the case here. A little chilly and lots of wind!

My kids are enjoying their visit with Gigi and Poppy as well as "Uncle Double", Tia (aunt) Crystal and cousin Mimi.

The kids especially love that rules are drastically reduced at Gigi's house. Popsicles are allowed ALL DAY and in unlimited quantities. Lucky for me she only buys sugerfree! Toys are of abundance and they are strewn all over the house in unbelievable amounts.

You would think I would have had time to blog while here. Me too. But, I have been taking this time to work on my taxes in addition to my usual work schedule. I tell you this year's taxes may be the death of me. I just hope I don't owe anything. As of right now I do - but, I haven't entered everything. The joy of being a contractor and having to do all those expenses, deductions, etc.

So here I sit at the brother/sister in-laws watching the Bee Movie, listening to my hubby and his brother cook mexican food and chit-chat. Thankfully, they have wireless!

Well, off to work on those taxes some more!

1 comment:

Greta Perry said...

Have a great visit!